Last update - August/16/2019
Personal Identification Information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fulfill a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to our newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
- Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Our site may provide an opportunity for you to post information about you and/or your experiences with us. Remember, by posting any information, it will become publicly available, so please use discretion regarding your own personal information.
- From time to time we send newsletters, emails, and/or other communications to share information or special offers about the Site, restaurant, or rewards program. If you have registered with our Site, rewards program, mobile application, or another one of our promotions you are likely to receive such communications.
Non-Personal Identification Information
- We may use aggregated data for our own research and commercial purposes. This information may include what areas and features our users visit most frequently, browser name, operating system, internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send Users information: Via email, social media, or other means of communication. The email addresses Users provide will only be used to send them information pertaining to what they have signed up for. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Zoid Fitness will never sell user information to any third-party.
- We do not sell, trade, rent Users personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters and surveys
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise data security. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any member name and password you use in connection with the Site. If you believe that your account information is being used in an unauthorized fashion, you must contact us immediately.
Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Opt-out of Marketing Information
If you would like to opt-out of this program, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page located at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.